Tuesday, May 13, 2014

me

I'm 26. Single, correction, unmarried. There is someone in my life. He's important. Terribly important. I'm still in school with one year to graduation. And let me tell you that I'm ready to be recognized as someone with a viable set of skills worth more than an hourly wage. I'm studying English because somewhere deep inside I still dream of being a writer. Tucked away in a corner of the world, barefoot as I create a story that will fall into the hands of the world and never be forgotten. I sometimes write poetry. It's never any good, but the satisfaction of emptying all the words that tumble about inside in a chaotic version of beauty feels good.

I'm not perfect at anything, I swear every now and then. I love nature and twinkle lights. I try to enjoy the little things, but sometimes the big things are just as wonderful. I love good food, and have a soft spot for the occasional massive bowl of ice cream. I love office supplies. I love buying them, using them, lining everything up just so.

I come from a large family; religious at best. I believe in God and all that He has done and provided for me. I love people and making connections, hearing their life's story and learning. Always learning.

I'm not sure what will come from here. I wish to enlighten those with any interest on the subject of dating, love, friendship, family, life; to share my opinion. I apologize for any thing I may ever say that might frustrate or offend you. All my opinions are my own, formed from years of a caring family and a shorter time spent developing myself into the person I am today. Maybe all I really intend is just to tell you my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment