Monday, May 19, 2014

please let me scorn you for treating me right

We went to a concert - Bombay Bicycle Club - a couple weeks ago. I hadn't planned on it. In fact, Sol was just suppose to check to see if there were extra tickets. He checked, and then bought me one.

Liz Lawrence was the opener. Sol joked that he wouldn't be surprised if she became my new favorite but I didn't want him to be right. It was cliche. Half way through her performance, with my jaw dropped, I turned to Sol and told him she was my new crush. He was right.

A couple days later we were driving home and I pulled Sol's phone from his hand to choose something to listen to and I found Liz's album. He told me that he had bought it for me. He knew that at some point we would be driving home and I would want to listen to my new favorite singer. He bought it for me.

There is no other way that I could possibly describe how I feel for him, except this song.

So, please let me love you black and blue.



her site

No comments:

Post a Comment